Gary W. Aber
Email: click here to contact
- George Washington University, J.D.
Associations & memberships
- Delaware Bar Association (Member: Legal Ethics Committee, 1979-1983; Chairman, Continuing Legal Education Committee, 1983-1986; Sections on: Litigation; Torts and Insurance Practice)
- Delaware Trial Lawyers Association
- Defense Research Institute
- American Board of Trial Advocates
Listed: Chamber-USA: Leading Lawyers. Chairman, Delaware State Human Relations Commission, 1990-1995. Member, U.S. District Court Advisory Committee, 1984-1988. Selected, “Among Top Lawyers of Delaware,” Delaware Today Magazine, 1999, 2001.
- E.I. DuPont de Nemours & Co. v. Pressman, 67 A.2d436 (Del.Supr. 1996)
- Merrill v. Crothall-American, Inc., 606 A.2d96 (Del.Supr. 1992)
- Mondzelewski v. Pathmark Stores, Inc., 172 F.3d 778 (3d Cir. 1998)
- Taylor v. Pathmark Stores, Inc., 177 F.3d 180 (3d Cir. 1999)
- Ebbert v. Daimler Chrysler Corporation, 319 F.3d 103 (3d Cir. 2003)
Gary W. Aber serves clients in Wilmington and throughout Delaware.